Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photobucket
I realized I've been stringing out these birthday posts-honestly not on purpose, I swear! My actual BIRTHDAY was really great. Russell decorated the house for me..I finished sewing a shirt I'd been working on..Checking facebook was its own little present..My best friend from Utah called and we had a long over due catch up..Skyped with our 3 year old niece who I may not so happily share a birthday with {on her end, not mine! She made big fists and said "It's MY birthday when her mom told her to tell ME Happy Birthday}! We went to dinner with the Kimball's..And had a very improptu get together with some friends to watch the Bachelor finale {he should have chose Chantal} and we ate some yummy treats Melissa & Jenae made..

Thanks for making my birthday SO great everyone!


Photobucket
Russell came home from school with these gorgeous TULIPS.
Photobucket

Photobucket
On our way to dinner {so mad I blocked the flash with my finger}!
Photobucket
Me & Ally waiting for our food....she loved the headband!
Photobucket
me and sara.
Photobucket
apple pie and strawberry short cake.
Photobucket
Me when everyone sang Happy Birthday! Do you ever feel awkward when people sing Happy Birthday to you? Like, er, everyone is staring at me!!!
Photobucket
Opening my presents later with Russell.

0 comments: