I have a little bit of catch up to do. I started blogging about our new life in cali without paying respects to San Fran, Vineman & Vacaville (more on those to come).
We flew into San Fran a few days before my brother's first full Ironman distance competition {he's crazy, right?}. We met my parents at the airport and headed to Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf.

We were not prepared for how cold San Francisco was going to be! I was frozen by the end of the day. Stupid wind.

The most we saw of the Golden Gate.

We want to go back and really explore the city, do an Alcatraz tour, etc. But this sufficed for the few hours we spent there.

Proud to be Lefty's.

At the Boudin for lunch...which according to the video at the Boudin Bakery in California Adventure, I have been pronouncing wrong for a very long time.

Doug finally flew in! And we set off to find Ghirardelli Square.

Found it. Along with trolley cars and dinner. Yum.

We flew into San Fran a few days before my brother's first full Ironman distance competition {he's crazy, right?}. We met my parents at the airport and headed to Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf.

We were not prepared for how cold San Francisco was going to be! I was frozen by the end of the day. Stupid wind.

The most we saw of the Golden Gate.

We want to go back and really explore the city, do an Alcatraz tour, etc. But this sufficed for the few hours we spent there.

Proud to be Lefty's.

At the Boudin for lunch...which according to the video at the Boudin Bakery in California Adventure, I have been pronouncing wrong for a very long time.

Doug finally flew in! And we set off to find Ghirardelli Square.

Found it. Along with trolley cars and dinner. Yum.

0 comments:
Post a Comment