We are no longer residents of Provo...we now live in American Fork! We moved about a month ago and are very settled and liking our new place. With most of my internship being in Salt Lake and Russell working in Orem we figured this was good middle ground for us. But before I talk more about our new place I have to post some pics of our old place...for my own nostalgia. I really loved our first apartment and we had completely made it our own.
Our dining room nook

Our living room


The back walls in the living room

The very small but oh so cozy bathroom :)
I guess the bedroom and kitchen were not the cleanest when I was in a picture taking mood.

Moving day!

Our new bedroom has 2 closets! And yet I still had trouble fitting things in :)

The best things about our new place? A dishwasher AND a washer and dryer!

We got these dish soap pellets for our wedding, we were SO excited to finally use them!


Eating zucchini, the first Sunday in our place! More pics of our house to come!
Our living room
The back walls in the living room
The very small but oh so cozy bathroom :)
I guess the bedroom and kitchen were not the cleanest when I was in a picture taking mood.
Moving day!
Our new bedroom has 2 closets! And yet I still had trouble fitting things in :)
The best things about our new place? A dishwasher AND a washer and dryer!
We got these dish soap pellets for our wedding, we were SO excited to finally use them!
Eating zucchini, the first Sunday in our place! More pics of our house to come!
2 comments:
It looks great! We want to come and see it. (And you guys, of course!)
When are we going to get together?! We basically live in Lindon, so that makes us neighbors! :)
Post a Comment