Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Florida Day 3

The internet is finally working at our new place! I can't promise to post regularly haha but I swear no one reads this but my parents anyway!


We spent the rest of Day 2 on the beach livin it up!

The next day we planned to go kayaking on the ocean but it was raining...so we went to Lion Country Safari! It was amazing, I've never done anything like it! I couldn't believe how close the animals got to the car. We actually have more pictures of animals than we do of ourselves from the whole trip...here are just a few!



After driving through the park...

We walked in the smoldering heat...

We paddled...

I rode a rhino...

We fed birds...

AND my favorite...we fed giraffe's!

Last but not least...we went to BINGO NIGHT at our resort!


We even won 50 bucks!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I read it too! :)