Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Great Chili of Oz

Tonight we went to The Great Chili of Oz at the Salt Palace. My boss gave me the tickets and we represented APX in style :) All proceeds went to the Utah Road Home. 10 different restaurants brought the best chili they could make and we literally stuffed ourselves. Well, actually I didn't, but Russell did...he struggled walking back to Temple Square afterwards haha. But it was SO fun with all the vendors, live music and a silent auction!
Hmm...which to try first?

After we walked around down town, this is the fountain outside Abravanel Hall-I really want to go see a show there before we leave UT!

1 comments:

Matt and Stacy said...

chili is one of those things that you end up eating only on really cold days or at chili eating contests. They all look delicious. I think a white chili is one of my favs.