We went to Shoots last night with our cousin's Brent and Nicole! Neither of us had been there before but had heard rave reviews...and we agree, it was great! Definitely recommend.
Here's our menu line up:
Here's our menu line up:
Nicole-Honey Roasted Walnut Chicken (yum yum!)
Brent-Design a Dish (stir fry style)

Russell-Black Peppered Beef Steak
Mandy-Kung Pao Three Fairytales (Delicious!)

We ended up playing Mexican Train Domino's at our place afterwards...and I have to say that I was the big WINNER! I think we played for 3-4 hours and we didn't even notice. Definitely a fun game Brent & Nicole introduced us to (thanks guys)!

Brent-Design a Dish (stir fry style)
Russell-Black Peppered Beef Steak
Mandy-Kung Pao Three Fairytales (Delicious!)
We ended up playing Mexican Train Domino's at our place afterwards...and I have to say that I was the big WINNER! I think we played for 3-4 hours and we didn't even notice. Definitely a fun game Brent & Nicole introduced us to (thanks guys)!
1 comments:
Mandy, why do you always look so cute? I'm glad you finally went to see the lights! Hope you're enjoying your monday off!!
Post a Comment