My parents came to visit last weekend and we all crammed in our little apartment! Speaking of cramming, we did SO much while they were here! We had a ton of fun and can't wait to fly home for a visit in August. Here are some pics from their visit...
The boys golfing


Drinks at Sonic! My parents get them every time they visit since there isn't one in WA.

Russell on the BBQ

Ready to hike the Y


View from the top!



Tai Pan

I introduce my mom to Tai Pan when she came to visit last November. That's my favorite time to go since it's decked for the holidays. I usually gawk at everything in the store, but I'm pretty sure I'll never buy this pig for our house!
Costa Vida


My dad's first time eating Costa...mmm mmm!
BOONDOCKS!



Playing Putt Putt

Russell missed the "chin" memo

Waiting for the go-carts
Provo at Night!


Me and my cute parents!

The Wifey & Hubby!
Thanks for coming to visit Mom and Dad! We had a great time! Love you guys!


Drinks at Sonic! My parents get them every time they visit since there isn't one in WA.

Russell on the BBQ

Ready to hike the Y


View from the top!



Tai Pan

I introduce my mom to Tai Pan when she came to visit last November. That's my favorite time to go since it's decked for the holidays. I usually gawk at everything in the store, but I'm pretty sure I'll never buy this pig for our house!
Costa Vida


My dad's first time eating Costa...mmm mmm!
BOONDOCKS!



Playing Putt Putt

Russell missed the "chin" memo

Waiting for the go-carts
Provo at Night!


Me and my cute parents!

The Wifey & Hubby!
Thanks for coming to visit Mom and Dad! We had a great time! Love you guys!

1 comments:
Mandy, your blog is way cute! I'm glad that at least one of our friends has a blog. I was thinking the other day, gee, I wish more of our friends had blogs. I'm glad you do!
-Stacy
Post a Comment